Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Well the soap is in the primary mold. We will see how it turns out.

The garden is growing like crazy and it is extreeeemely hot outside each day. So I am doing a lot of chores in the evening now.

The kids are growing great. Saphira has acquired her mother's loud mouth. She is quite vocal every morning about me milking her mother before she has the chance. Derrick is a sweetheart. He is so easy to handle. Desarae is still very shy, as are Saphira and Carlisle. I need to visit with them more often, I guess.

Well this is the end of my time here. Again, thanks for the invite. And thanks for visiting with me this month. Feel free to drop me a line anytime.

Happy Goat Adventures to you all.

God Bless,

DaLinda

2 comments:

  1. It was great to read your posts, DaLinda. I love it that they thought of doing this. It is really neat to see what other people are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and to share your experiences with all of us. I enjoyed each and every post.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete