Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello, on with the introductions.

First, the stars of the show.









The twins - Derrick











and Desarae










Saphira









Carlisle





These are my 2010 1st generation Kinder kids and the start of my herd. I think they are just beautiful.

Yesterday after all the feeding and milking, I gave the "Irish Setter" a pedicure. He did very well considering that he is used to having a professional nail artist and he was stuck with me under his hooves. He's just lucky I didn't paint his toes pink. He is a four year old quarterhorse. I am just starting to train him to ride. The first time I put a saddle on him and got on, my husband nearly had a heart attack. But I knew he wasn't going to do anything. I'd raised him from a baby! He just lacks a steering wheel.


Well, today we spent running errands and going to lunch at school with my daughter Cassandra. So gotta run for now and catch up with all the chores around here. More intros tomorrow.


God Bless,

DaLinda


2 comments:

  1. Your kids (caprine as well as human) are lovely! I also like the "Irish setter" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your daughter and your goats. Thanks for sharing.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete