Monday, February 1, 2010


This is my pygmy buck Silver. He has gone to live with the main pygmy goat person in my county, and he got bred to some little does this year, he thinks he is in heaven. I miss him, he is very sweet, but he is in a much better place for him, and I had no further breeding use for him. My best nubian, Tsu, got bred to a different pygmy buck this year. I don't have a picture of him, but he is quite the little darling. It was exciting to get connected with a pygmy breeder who shows and has lots of bucks. And I was really happy she wanted Silver. I think he is beautiful.


This is a picture of my son and grandson and me last August when they visited. They live in Vermont now. The little doe is Triscuit's kid Trude. Triscuit had triplets last year. This year she isn't bred.

So I think I have figured this out, and will post more, with more pictures, later.

Have a great day everyone!

Jan

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture, nothing better than a "kid" with a "kid"!

    ReplyDelete