Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SOLD!


Hello Everyone!

This last week has been very busy. We have been planting, selling, teaching, and of course learning! We sold our last two Kinder goaties. They went to a great new home

with a sweet daughter that will love and care for them. We always try to make sure the people that buy our goats are completely prepared so I made sure their daughter had everything she needed to care for the goaties. :-) I think they are going to enjoy their new home very much!

We are still trying to sell five of our Kinders (two bucks and three does). I haven't found a home yet but I am sure some one has got to want a cute loveable Kinder! ;-)

(A sweet friend with her new goaties!)

I hope you all have a blessed day!

Until the whole world hears,

Beth Joy Wood

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on selling your kids. I'm sure you'll find good homes for your does and bucks you want to sell! :)

    ReplyDelete