Sunday, January 31, 2010

I've Reached the End.........

Well I've reached the end of my month as guest blogger here at Kinder Communique.  I've enjoyed sharing my life here at Goodwife Farm and my recipes.  I love my Kinder goats and hope that more people will see what wonderful homestead animals they are.  I'd like to say thanks to the KGBA and especially Mrs. Joseph Wood and Mrs. Sue Huston for asking me to do this. 

May all your kiddings be healthy, easy, and full of doelings and may your milk pail always be full.  And for the final time..........

GOD BLESS FROM GOODWIFE FARM!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah for sharing a wonderful month with us. I enjoyed each and every post.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your posts Sarah, I think this was a great idea.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete